SEO Plans, Website Design, Purchase & Usage and Terms & Conditions
To purchase our web design services or any of our SEO (search engine optimization) monthly plans you must agree to our terms of services outlined in this form. We do not guarantee first page rankings and believe any company doing so is acting unethically. We will do our best to get your website ranking high and have been very successful with our past and current clients. There are however many factors to getting high search engine rankings, some of which are completely out of our our control, such as your competitors SEO progress, length of time you have been on-line, the skill of your competition’s SEO company. Our SEO (search engine optimization) services are at the sole risk of the client and by clicking on the agree button and signing up for one of our monthly SEO plans means you are bound by the terms and conditions out-lined on this form. Acme web agency offers no guarantees or refunds for our monthly service plans and all risk is taken by you the buyer. That being said we have a reputation for getting high google rankings in some of the toughest niches on-line and look forward to helping your business with your on-line needs.
If your credit card or bank routing number we have on file for one of our monthly plans declines or expires you have a 5 day grace period to place a new card on file here > “update payment information” failure to do so will result in website suspension until your card is updated and payment is processed.
Client is responsible to provide all content for website including description, information, services, photos, hours, location, phone numbers, etc… If client makes unreasonable demands for continued updates and constant “tweaking” of the website Acme Web Agency reserves the right to disengage with client and terminate the business relationship without any refunds to buyer.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.